Thursday, July 30, 2009

Something missing..??



feel something missing in my life
from heart through words..
whenever it comes..
loneliness will appear..
nothing to talk too..
nothing to think too..
why must it comes??
why must it happened??
maybe it does`t mean anything to you..
but..
it is the most precious for me..
getting far away..
now..
seems hardly to emerge..
drowning

selfish!
no matter what..
I must go through..
Little bit envious..
then..
I talk to myself..
Be brave my dear
Let them get their happiness
don`t ever think you are alone..
up there..
HE always be with you..
Now..
I reminds myself again..
GOOD GIRL!!!
YOU are almost success..
Maintain your heart...
let them be..
Forever.............



1 comment:

lurunharima said...

kenaper nie?... zira.. miera ader sumthing nak cakap