Saturday, March 20, 2010

.:: Learn to be happy for others, forgive and move on::.




" Do not envy one another.."
(Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

First of all, did you ever think that you sometimes feel a little bit envy to another person?
I`m surely admit, I have it. And all the things happened..Pretty sure I feel really sad and what I`m doing at that time is just crying..Huhu..

And after several weeks, I realized that.. It is not my part that I should get. Maybe Allah SWT have fixed it for me before and for sure He know the best thing I should get.. Alhamdulillah...

" Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allah has ordained for us. He is our lord"
(Al-Taubah, 9:51)

Goodness, this verse made me realize something I have never seen before. Everything will happened if He allow to happen, right?


No comments: